Get the USDA Organic label on your products.
The USDA Organic label has become one of the most trusted labels in today’s consumer market. There are many myths about the expense and effort needed to become certified. QCS wants to show you just how easy and affordable organic certification can be!
What’s the process?
1. Create and submit an Organic System Plan
2. Initial review
3. On-site inspection
4. Final review
5. Annual renewal
View this 2-page document for more details. Click here for Espanol. You can also view our “Are You Ready for Inspection?” information sheet.
What types of operations can get certified?
Grower, Grower Group, Wild Harvest, Livestock, Processor/Handler, Simple Handler (brokers, traders, exporters), Restaurant-Handler, Aquaponics, Hydroponic, Aquaculture, Apiculture, Retail
What’s the timeline?
The certification process generally takes 90 to 120 days from the date we receive your complete application with fees. QCS provides expedited services for an additional fee. See our Expedited Service Request for details.
How much will it cost?
The cost of certification depends on the size and complexity of your operation. Please contact QCS for an explanation of our fee structure and an estimate of the cost of certifying your facility. We’ll talk you through our offerings and send you copies of our forms for free. You can also download them below! The Organic Certification Cost Share Program (OCCSP) can help offset the cost of certification.
Can I export my products?
We offer certification to these international standards:
- US-Canada Equivalency Arrangement
- US-EU Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Japan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Taiwan Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Switzerland Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-Korea Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- US-UK Organic Equivalency Arrangement
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Regulation Compliance
- European Union (EC) 834/2007 & 889/2008 Switzerland Compliance
- Bio Suisse Compliance
- KRAV Sweden Extra Requirements
For more information, reach out to us on our Organic page, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or with a phone call to (352) 377-0133.
– Tell us about your business and certification desires.
– Hear about our services and offerings.
– Ask us any questions you have about the process, cost, timeline, etc.
– Receive a free application packet with the forms and resources you need to apply.